Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Log entry

Cant believe I'm writing into this thing, but at least I wont have Ulphus yelling at me for my spelling. Apparently this is a good way to get rid of the headaches, "create neuro-pathway synchronicity"...or some such.

And maybe this way I will bug everyone less, get stuff off my chest. I haven't been able to stand myself recently...I could only imagine what everyone else thinks.

They've been....very kind. More kind than I deserve.

They're giving me some kind of drug before I sleep to help with the headaches. One of the side effects of that are....dreams...memories...vivid ones. Apparently its normal, a sign of improvement.

Well, im supposed to keep track of my dreams, to record them. Great. Whatever, I'll do it if it makes the headaches go away...

1 comment:

  1. Blog added cuz the title caught my eye... I wonder why!

    Welcome aboard bro :))

    ReplyDelete